Get Your Tickets
RustConf 2017 is Saturday, August 19th, in Portland, OR with an optional Training Day on Friday, August 18th.
Refunds and Transfers
- Refunds on Conference tickets are available until July 19, 2017, 11:59pm PST. After that, tickets can only be transferred.
- The deadline for all ticket transfers is July 31, 2017, 11:59pm PST.
- Trainings are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
To request transfers of training sessions or to transfer your ticket to someone else, email the team the following details about the replacement attendee, from the email address of either the ticket purchaser or holder:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- GitHub username
- Dietary restrictions
- Tshirt size (can only be adjusted 30 days prior to the conference)
- Do I need separate tickets for Friday and Saturday?
- Yes. your VIP or Conference ticket is for Saturday only. Friday we'll be offering optional addon training sessions, also available for purchase.
- I'm a nursing mom; can you make accomodations for my needs?
We can indeed! Please reach out to let us know if you'll be attending and needing a Mother's Room or bringing your baby (or both!). We will have a private Mother's Room available, with a locked door and refrigerator. We'd also love to hear about how else we can help.
Nursing babies are welcome. Please be considerate of your fellow attendees and step out of session rooms when the baby is noisy (it happens :p). We're also happy to set up reserved seating for you, so should you need to step out, your seat will be waiting for you when you return.
- Can you accommodate my need for special meals?
- We'll certainly try! You'll be asked about dietary needs on your registration form. Please be specific about your needs, and preferences vs allergies, as they require different accomodations and vendors.
- Are there any scholarship tickets available?
- There were! The application period opened June 23rd and extended through August 3rd, when the final slots were awarded. Apologies if you missed it <3
- Is Kosher food available at the conference and in Portland?
For lunch at the conference, the venue will provide special kosher meals under the Kashruth supervision of Oregon Kosher. The caterer is Century Catering. If you'd like to explore other things, especially if you're considering staying in Portland for a few extra days, feel free to reach out for more info on local options.
It may require an Uber or two, but there's a Glatt Kosher takeout counter (with a full time mashgiach), a bakery, and a Cafe (Cholov Stam and Pareve), all in the Southwest. There's also a Jewish Community Center and Chabad chapter, both of which may be of assistance. They can also help track down a daily minyan if needed.
- Is Childcare available at RustConf?
Indeed! There will be on-site childcare available from 8:30am to 6pm, with a midday break for lunch, which is not provided (not provided for the kiddos—adult lunch is of course part of conference admission, and you're welcome to take your little ones through the buffet line with you if the foods are appropriate for them).
Limited spaces are available first-come first-served, while openings remain. You'll be asked about it when you register for your ticket and then we'll get in touch about details. For these purposes, 'first come' means 'registered for the conference first'.
- The training I want to attend is sold out. What can I do?
Whoops! Sorry to hear that. We keep classes sized small so everyone gets the very best experience.
The waitlist for the Advanced Training class is already full. The Intermediate Training waitlist is still open for now, until you see SOLD OUT appear beside the ticket type.
We do not expect to be able to sell additional seats day-of.